Bruce Power has implemented a number of strategic partnerships with key suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of our Outage, Online, Major Component Replacement (MCR) and Asset Management programs.
The information below provides an overview of these Key Suppliers. This information is current as of February 2020, and is refreshed as new strategic agreements are executed.
Valves & Heat Exchangers
Instrumentation and Controls
Tier 1 Engineering MATOC Suppliers
Tetra Tech Canada Inc. for Rotating Equipment, Electrical Equipment, Mechanical Equipment, Emergent Work
Kinectrics Inc. for Valves, Instrumentation and Control, Specialized Engineering
BWXT Nuclear Energy CanadaT for Fuel Handling
Tier 2 Engineering MATOC Suppliers
AECOM, Alithya, Hatch, Kiran Consultants, NA Engineering, Nuclear Promise X, Promation Nuclear, RCM Technologies Canada, Rolls Royce Civil Nuclear Canada, Sargent Lundy Canada, SNC-Lavalin Nuclear, Worley
Major Component Replacement
Enterprise Construction & Maintenance (ECM)
- Extended West Shift Plus – Novus (BWXT, ES Fox, PCL, Westinghouse)
- Feeder Inspections – Novus?(BWXT, ES Fox, PCL, Westinghouse)
- Steam Generator Inspections & Maintenance – Novus?(BWXT, ES Fox, PCL, Westinghouse)
- Large Pumps & Motors – Novus? (BWXT, ES Fox, PCL, Westinghouse)
- Electrical and Cables – Framatome, supported by EMC, Williams and Acuren.
- Piping – Plan Group as the lead of ALPHA Group (Asset Life and Plant Health Alliance), supported by team members Laurentis Energy Group, PTAG, Promation Nuclear, Cahill, Abraflex, and SNC-Lavalin-Candu Energy Inc.
- I&C (including Turbine Controls) – AECOM
Waste Management – Energy Solutions